You should use this application process if you:
- you missed at least one major semester at the University. If you were granted an official leave of absence, you will need to re-apply once you have been absent for at least two major semesters.
The materials required for admission as a reentering student are listed below:
- Complete the paper application for admission which you can receive from the Admissions Office.
- There is no fee for re-entering students to apply to the University unless you use the on-line application. Because the on-line application is supported by a third-party vendor, there is a fee to apply on line.
- Return your application to:
Office of Admissions, Lyle Hall,
P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA 17551-0302
- If you attended another institution after attending Millersville University last, have an official transcript forwarded to the Admissions Office.